as of 1 January 2019
This Privacy Notice sets out the types of information that Zuellig Pharma (“Zuellig Pharma”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) collects about you when you access this website and/or use any services within this website, and how we collect and use that information, who we might share the information with, how we store that information, and your rights to such information. By accessing this website and/or using any services within it, you consent to the data practices described in this Privacy Notice.
The information we collect
In the course of your access of this website and/or use of any service within this website, we may collect information that, alone or in combination with other information, could be used to identify you (“personal information”). This may include your name, e-mail address, telephone number and physical address. Your personal information may be collected by us in a number of ways, including when you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, or e-mail.
Use of your personal information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• to operate this website generally and to enable you to access or use a specific service within this website;
• to communicate with you about the services you use,
• to provide you with information regarding Zuellig Pharma and its group of companies, and our products and services; and
• to respond to your request or enquiry.
Transfers and sharing of your personal information
As we use overseas facilities to process or back up our data, we will transfer and store your personal information to our service providers' or our data processors' overseas facilities.
We may share your personal information with third parties:
• if it is necessary in order that we could use your personal information in the manner mentioned above;
• if we have a legal obligation or public duty to do so; or
• when we sell some or all of our business or assets.
The third parties that we share your information with for the above purposes include:
• companies within the Zuellig Pharma group and other companies that we work to deliver our products and/or services:
• government authorities or regulators;
• our professional advisers, such as our lawyers, accountants and auditors;
• our third-party service providers (including those who provide services to us in connection with the operation of this website); and
• prospective buyer of our business or assets.
This website uses "cookies" to help enhance your online experience and/or enable certain parts of this website to operate properly. A cookie is a small amount of data that our web server sends to your web browser when you visit this website. You can always choose to disable cookies from being stored on your computer by changing your browser settings. Disabling cookies, however, may result in errors or a more restricted experience or functionality for some services in this website.
We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you. Your personal information is stored on secure servers. While we will try our best to keep your personal information secure, no data transmission over the Internet can be 100% secure. We therefore cannot give an absolute assurance that your personal information will be secure at all times, and we cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised access to your personal information.
Retention of your personal information
We will keep your personal information for as long as there is a legitimate reason or other legal ground to do so. Thereafter we will erase your personal information, or in some cases anonymise it.
Your rights to your personal information
Depending on where you are situated, you may have any or all of the following rights on your personal information held by us:
• to request access to and correction (including deletion) of your personal information;
• to request and obtain information about how we process your personal information; and
• to request that we stop the processing of your personal information in some circumstances.
If you have any of such rights (or any other rights under the applicable law) and wish to exercise any of them, or have questions regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact our Data Privacy Officer:
Data Privacy Officer
Tel: (66) 0-2656-9800 #5009
We may refuse your request if it goes beyond what is mandated by the applicable laws. We will refuse your request:
• where it might be dangerous to any person if we were to comply with your request;
• where it might prejudice an investigation currently underway;
• where it relates to court proceedings and may be subject to the discovery process;
• where it may relate to a commercially sensitive decision-making process; or
• where another individual’s personal information may be disclosed (and we do not have the individual’s consent for such disclosure) if we were to comply with your request.
The rights listed do not necessarily apply to you and nothing in this Privacy Notice may be interpreted to establish rights or obligations that go beyond what is mandated by the applicable laws.